These are in no particular order ... just so you know:
- play baseball with a tennis ball - you will feel like the strongest person in the world - it's a fantastic feeling!
- try and catch a fish with your bare hands - an alternative would be to try and catch a butterfly with your bare hands .... I'm more inclined towards trying to catch the fish because to my knowledge a fish's scales don't matter to it to the same degree that a butterfly's feet do to it
- give up something for your health - this is obviously hard but you feel amazing and so strong-willed - it's a great boost to your self esteem knowing you can conquer yourself
- make a bucket list - this might seem strange but really it's just goal-setting and goals give you direction - you'll accomplish more if you're striving for things, after all "a man's reach should exceed his grasp or what's a heaven for?"
- love a cat - they'll teach you humility and show you a remarkable depth of character - and they're cute and fuzzy!
- swim in a lake at night - just a remarkable experience; you feel peaceful and at the same time you get a nice little thrill of excitement
- find a consistent way to express yourself - doesn't matter what it is, I'm partial to writing myself but whatever works for you be it painting, knitting, building a car, whatever - just so long as it provides a release for you